LewanSoul LX-16A Full Metal Gear Serial Bus Servo Robotic Servo with 17kg High Torque, Real-Time Feedback of Position Voltage Temperature, Dual Ball Bearing for RC Robot Arm(Control Angle 240)
- 17kg large torque. 15 kg/cm (208 oz/in) 6. 6v; 17 kg/cm (236 oz/in) 7. 4v. We provide communication protocol and detailed video tutorials.
- Real-time feedback of position, temperature, voltage. The top of the servo has a warning light, and the indicator will blink when overcurrent, over temperature or locked-rotor occurs.
- Full metal gear. It’s better for accuracy, service life has been greatly increased. Dual ball bearing: one is the driving ball bearing, one is the assistant ball bearing(support role).
- Using high-precision potentiometer with new design. Accuracy and linearity have been greatly improved! Accurate movement can satisfy the needs of making robots.
- The control board use a i/o port to connect the serial servo, servos are connected in series through a dual interface, which reduce the use of serial ports. Simple wiring make product more simple, exquisite, attractive.
LX-16A Bus Servo use our private serial protocol, so you must use our TTL/USB debug board(compatible for Arduino) to control bus servo, otherwise you cannot do anything with the bus servo.
The debug board required to purchase separately from our store. (no matter how many servos you control, you only need a debug board)
Each servo can set the ID number for the identification of the servo, the ID defaults to 1.
240 degree rotation. Control
List Price: $ 13.99
Price: $ 13.99